Product Delivery Driver, Adrian
Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
This position is responsible for safely and compliantly delivering medical cannabis products to customers within the state of Michigan. This position will also assist production in various departments when not on the road.
- Loading the delivery van at the beginning of the day for deliveries that will happen throughout the day
- Ability to interpret and execute state laws and regulations required when delivering medical cannabis
- Working knowledge of vehicle maintenance and ability to complete routine maintenance tasks (changing tires, check and add fluids, etc)
- Ability to manage the documents associated with medical cannabis delivery, ensuring that proper documents are kept and manifests are returned completed and ready for filing.
- Assist in other departments to meet production needs while not on the road.
- Must follow the rules of the road and execute defensive driving.
- Complete documentation and reporting as required.
- Help create a positive work environment by maintaining a positive attitude, having integrity and being self-motivated.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older and be able to pass a background check
- Must have a clean motor vehicle driving record (minor violations may be considered)
- Must have a valid Michigan driver's license
- Professional knowledge and working experience of cannabis products from a regulated retail or medical distribution center highly preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally in person to effectively explain all variations of cannabis products to guests, if necessary
- Excellent computer skills working within a POS system as well as cash register and payment processing systems
- Basic math skills with the ability to handle cash transactions
- Must have the ability to move about freely in order to load and transport deliveries from car to front doors in a variety of conditions and weather, must be able to safely navigate steps and stairs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20lbs
Full Time: $13 - $15 an hour based on experience and successful interview
Candidates must disclose if they are in a conflicting non-compete agreement.
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.