Provisioning Center Manager, River Rouge, MI
Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
The Provisioning Center Manager will ensure that the center operations are in compliance with State Regulations and internally approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). The Manager collaborates with the leadership team to develop, document and implement practices, policies, and strategies that support a performance and results-driven culture.
- Provide departmental leadership to assure that all departmental operations such as product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, outreach, marketing and ordering are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate and compliant manner
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual sales reviews and provide suggestions for improvement to the Director of Retail, lead and comply with quarterly audits and inspections
- Responsible for reviewing, maintaining and updating all departmental SOP’s and assuring that any changes are communicated to employees and the most recent SOP versions are available 24/7 for planned and unplanned audits by regulators and organization management
- Responsible for training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash and all departmental SOP’s
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring dispensing procedures are happening in compliance with State Regulations; act as first point of contact with local regulatory representatives
- Responsible for interfacing with managers in all departments to ensure smooth running of the store
- Ensuring reportable events are communicated to state and proper recordkeeping is taking place
- Ensuring proper management of pre-packaged inventory and inventory movement between the vault and dispensing stations. Overseeing and ensuring nightly audits & 30-day audits are being conducted in conjunction with all departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working in a regulated cannabis distribution center required
- Expert level knowledge of medical and recreational cannabis products
- 5-7 years in progressively responsible retail experience, including at least three years in a management position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Experience in inventory management and reconciliation
- Proficient computing skills
Full Time: $50K - $60K a year based on experience and successful interview; full benefits with growth opportunities
Candidates must disclose if they are in a conflicting non-compete agreement.
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.