Provisioning Center Receptionist, Ferndale, MI
Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
The receptionist will be responsible for greeting all customers with a warm friendly welcome and exceptional customer service skills while guiding them through the check in process. This role will also provide basic administrative support to the Store Manager.
- Greet all customers with exceptional customer service creating a friendly atmosphere
- Independently manage a wide variety of administrative functions
- Gain knowledge of the products offered, provide product information to customers
- Understand applicable laws and regulations
- Provide superior customer service
- Answer phone calls and customer questions
- Guide customers through the check in and waiting room process
- Check customers into the system
- Assist managers with daily tasks
- Maintain cleanliness of front desk and lobby area
- Assist with sales as needed
- Other work as required
- Must be 21 years or older and be able to pass a background check
- Must have a high school diploma
- Minimum 2 years reception and front desk experience required
- Retail sales experience as plus
- Possess strong communication and time management skills
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Possess strong attention to deal and mathematical skills
- Available to work flexible hours including evenings or weekends as needed
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must maintain a clean and professional appearance while in our customer-based environment or representing our brand
Full and Part Time Positions: $13 - $14 an hour based on experience and successful interview
Candidatesmust disclose if they are in a conflicting non-compete agreement.
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.