Director of External Reporting, Troy
Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
This position is responsible for leading the Company’s financial filing process with US and Canada regulatory authorities and providing technical support to the Finance team. This individual will be tasked to work with all stakeholders across the company on SEC reporting matters as well as audit requirements and processes.
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of all periodic financial statements for external use, adhering to tight deadlines.
- Lead the planning, coordination, and preparation of filings (US and Canada)
- Develop and coordinate the external reporting process (US and Canada)
- Draft and coordinate quarterly and annual financial statements under IFRS
- Understand the Company’s products, services, and required regulatory reporting requirements
- Support and review the annual proxy and other US and Canada regulatory filings to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Support investor relations
- Support the improvement of internal controls
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- 8+ years Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, equivalent experience in a related field required may be considered
- Certified Public Accountant
- Excellent interpersonal, team building/collaborative, and communication skills
- Strong accounting and analytical skills with great attention to details
- Critical thinker with ability to identify and solve problems in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Advanced user of MS applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams required
- Advanced experience with ERP Systems, valuation models, stock tracking, and valuation software required
- SEC, IFRS Reporting, and controls experience
Full Time: $100K - $130K a year based on experience and successful interview; full benefits and great growth opportunities
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.