Cultivation Team Member, Harrison Twp
Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
This position will beresponsible for helping production and general labor in our Cultivationfacilities by performing duties assigned by local operations and cultivationleadership.
- Follow approved procedures for receiving, preparing, storing, arranging, and manicuring product to ensure quality, accuracy and product rotation and protection
- Move product to work surfaces for further inspection and processing
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Accurate counting, quality control, and attention to detail are essential
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment. Labeling is a large part of the job
- Maintain quality of product
- Handle damaged and waste products per company policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods
- Utilize and maintain equipment as required by department; report any equipment problems immediately
- General labor throughout the facility as needed (clean up, light maintenance, etc.)
- Clean and sanitize all work surfaces, utensils and equipment in accordance with SOP and QA sanitation standards, keep floor clear of debris and spills
- Clean the grow rooms including floors and walls
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years or older and pass a background check
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks for duration of shift
- Must be able to work with bleach and isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol)
- Must be able to work with delicate precision and strong attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet minimum quality and production metrics
- Dress and groom per company policy including hair restraint requirements
- Must be service oriented and have the ability to take initiative with little direction or supervision
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 or more pounds
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance
Full Time: $16.00 an hour based on experience and successful interview, plus full benefits and great growth opportunities.
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.