Provisioning Center Inventory Control Specialist, Ferndale
Gage USA is a licensed cannabis company with a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment striving for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces premium indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown.
TheInventory Control Specialist is crucial in maintaining the accurate and timelyfulfilment of orders. Driving process’ and best practices of efficient handlingof the company’s products and supplies. A successful candidate is a reliable,self-starting professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. The rightcandidate will have a strong sense of integrity and professionalism, with greatattention to detail and a business mindset.
- Coordinate and facilitate the movement of inventory within the store
- Work with the Inventory Administrator to ensure all inventory data is accurate
- Audit the physical inventory to ensure that the virtual inventory aligns precisely
- Research inventory out of balance situations and adjustments; implement controls to reduce adjustments
- Create discrepancy report to provide the quantity and value of lost or missing inventory and report to appropriate Management
- Must be exceptionally well organized to handle large amount of inventory data, analysis and reporting
- Work with managers to maintain an accurate account of non-stock and unavailable inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years or older and be able to pass a background check
- Must have a high school diploma
- 3+ Years inventory control experience required
- METRC, ERP, and Cannabis seed to sale experience highly preferred
- Strong math skills, proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Detail-oriented, dependable and able to work well both alone and with others
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Employee needs to be able to walk, sit, stand, crouch and reach throughout the day
Full Time: $16 - $18 an hour based on experience and successful interview, full benefits and growth opportunities.
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.