Provisioning Center Product Specialist, Adrian
Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company's world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
Product Specialists will act as ambassadors of the company brand in a retail setting. The ideal candidate should be dependable, organized, motivated and passionate about their work. Working knowledge of cannabis products as well as current regulations is preferred. This role will be given the task of preparing and dispensing, cannabis-based products under the direct supervision of the Store Manager. This role also requires a holistic understanding of the use and dosing effects of the products.
- Welcome customers by greeting them and offering helpful, friendly and knowledgeable assistance
- Represent brand in a positive and compliant manner while providing excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills are crucial, must maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Work with Manager and Assistant manager to maintain and organize inventory, validate that all UPC codes and menus reflect the correct product information and pricing
- Stay current on product and cannabis related information and communicate this to the patients
- Enter customer and order information into the POS system, process payment, finalize orders
- Responsible for inventory and cash reconciliation procedures
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as local regulations
- Answer questions and provide guidance on cannabis products and local restrictions
- Keep all areas of the store clean and clutter free throughout the day
- Must be 21 years or older and be able to pass a background check
- Proven prior professional experience of cannabis products from a regulated retail or medical distribution center required
- 2+ years of administrative customer relations/customer service and retail experience
- Requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means in order to effectively explain all variations of cannabis products to guests
- Excellent computer skills working within a POS system as well as cash register and payment processing systems
- Basic math skills with the ability to handle cash transactions
- Must maintain a clean and professional appearance while in our customer-based environment or representing our brand
- Ability to stand for long periods, bend, reach and move about the store with the ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs
Full and Part Time: $15-$16 an hour based on experience and successful interview
Candidates must disclose if they are in a conflicting non-compete agreement.
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.